- We encourage you to come by our showroom. A visit will help in showing you what items are selling in our market. We want to consign furniture and accessories that are in good to excellent condition from smoke-free and pet free environments.
- Next schedule an appointment for our agent to come to your home and view the items you wish to sell. The purpose of the appointment is to determine the salability of your furniture and set a fair market price. You may bring pictures of large items or bring smaller decorative accessories to the showroom at any time to determine marketability. We will determine salability of these items when we have inspected them on site.
- We can accept your consigned merchandise to our showrooms during business hours or you may call the showroom for assistance with delivering your items to our showroom. You are responsible for moving expenses and will pay the movers directly when they pick up your merchandise. The delivery fee will vary depending on the number of items to be moved and their location in your home. A local moving company may be needed in some instances.
- All consigned items will be displayed in our showrooms for at least 90 days. We will monitor the days for you and contact you when your time period has expired.
- There are no fees or charges for attempting to sell your consigned items. When your items sell, and most do, we will credit your account with 50% of the sales price. All sales made during the calendar month will be paid in the form of a check mailed by the 10th day of the following month.
Call us at (806) 790-1075 for any questions.