How to Consign
- We encourage you to come by our showroom. A visit will allow you to meet our staff and view the wide variety of items that we carry. We want to consign furniture and home decor that are in good to excellent condition from smoke free and pet free environments.
- Email pictures of your items or you may bring pictures to the store. Smaller decorative accessories may be brought to the showroom to determine marketability. We will determine salability of these items when we have inspected them on site. In home inspections are offered for clients with large amounts of items. Drop by the store to set an appointment.
- We can accept your consigned merchandise to our showrooms during business hours or you may call the store for a pick up. You are responsible for moving expenses and will pay the movers directly when they pick up your merchandise. The delivery fee will vary depending on the number of items to be moved and their location in your home.
- All consigned items will be displayed in our showrooms for at least 90 days. We will monitor the days for you and contact you when your time period has expired.
- There are no fees or charges for attempting to sell your consigned items. When your items sell we will credit your account with 50% of the sales price. All sales made during the calendar month will be paid in the form of a check mailed by the 10th day of the following month.
Call us at (806) 790-1075 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org